Yahoo Mail places any emails that it interprets as SPAM in “Spam” folder located in the left navigation after you logged in. You’ll have to check this folder any time for regularly to make sure an email you wanted to receive did not end up here. To whitelist our email email@example.com with Yahoo, you need to set up a “filter”.
1. The first user has to Log-in Yahoo Mail account.
2. If you found an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your Yahoo! Mail spam folder, open it and click “Not Spam” button.
3. Click “Options” in the top left corner, then click “Mail Options”.
4. Select “Filters” in the mail options area.
5. On the Filters page, click “Add” button.
6. Define filter name, and select “Contains” from “Sender” pull-down menu, then enter email@example.com into the dialog box, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the spam folder.
7. Select “Inbox” from “Then deliver the email to the following folder” pull-down menu, and then click “Save” button above.