Organizing the mailbox makes our life much easier. Reduce the amount of time on searching the emails in a long queue, Sorting, Filtering and Archiving is the best way to organize the mail Box. The strategy to organize the mailbox can help to reply the emails quickly and easily.
The following are the steps to sort Emails to organize your inbox:-
1. Set up three different email accounts-
The best way to sort emails is to set up three different email accounts.
- Firstly you need a work account where the only email which is directed to you goes. There will be no bulk email subscriptions, notifications which will go to this account. You can also have a personal account where your friends and family can email you.
- You can also have a bulk account where all of your subscriptions and newsletters will go. This is the only email address you should give to a company or organization. You’ve now got a work inbox which contains only messages you need to read and respond to when you are working.
- You can check your personal email when you get home, and you can set aside time to read all the interesting stuff that comes into your bulk account when you aren’t trying to get your work done.2.
You can unsubscribe from the emails and newsletters, which are not convenient. That’d reduce the assemblage of emails.
3. Scheduling (Emails & Meetings)-
With the help of this feature, we can schedule the meetings everything work-related: like calls, client meetings, media interviews, office hours, etc. by using the Meet feature.
4. Organizing of the emails in the smartphones a necessity-
The majority of people spend their time monitoring their email and social media feeds. They begin the day by turning off the alarm on their phone. And then they check their messages. Before they are out of bed. And in the bathroom. And at breakfast. Once at work, the emailing continues–before, during, and after meetings. Lunch? They “catch up” on email. The checking continues long into the evening, well after they’ve left the office.
5. Get to inbox zero every single day-
The next step to organize your inbox is if a particular mail is taking a lot of time to read and respond put it in a folder. Then, when you are in your scheduled time to read and respond to your email, respond to them all in one standard way or another.
6. Take your work email account off your home or personal computer and your phone-
Do not check your work email on your phone when you are waiting in line and want to get the stuff done. You should not do it.
7. Now take your personal email account and your bulk reading account off your work computer-
The next step to organize your inbox is to take your personal email account and your bulk reading account off your work computer.