Due to some technical reasons, sometimes you do not receive emails in your Account. Use these steps to find if there is an issue with your account or the sender’s account that’s preventing the messages from arriving.
Check if your account has any errors-
Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a computer and send yourself an email.
- If you get an error address that to fix the issue.
- If you don’t get an error –your account is working as expected.
Check your account settings-
The following settings can prevent email from getting to your box:
- Spam folder-To see if the email was incorrectly marked check your spam folder.
- Blocked address-By mistake the sender may have been blocked.
- Email filters-To see if the email could have arrived in another folder check your filters.
- Reply to address-Make sure your reply to the address is blank.
Have the sender check the account-
If there is nothing wrong with your account then the problem is on the sender’s site.
- Make sure they entered your full email address correctly.
- Suggest they contact their email provider for further help.