It’s very stressful when you are trying to find an important email but you forgot the time or the date at which it was sent. If you accidentally delete your important emails or you have misplaced an email somewhere in your inbox and you think there is no way to recover them, then you are not aware of few things that might have happened to your email. Sometimes the emails are also transferred to a folder without your knowledge like Trash, Spam and other folders to running file recovery software.
Follow these methods to Recover deleted emails or to find missing emails in Yahoo mail.
PROCEDURE TO RECOVER DELETED EMAILS IN YAHOO MAIL
1. Firstly you have to open “Mail”.
2. Select ” Trash”.
3. The deleted emails will be viewed in your trash folder; select that mail which you want to move.
4. Go to the “Move” option.
5. To recover your deleted emails there are multiple options like Inbox, Archive, Spam, Trash and that folder which you have already created. You can move your mail in any folder according to your requirement.
Note– Another way to restore your deleted emails is by sending a restore request to Yahoo.
PROCEDURE TO FIND MISSING MAIL in YaHOO MAIL
- Remember some keywords like Sender’s name, subject or title, the body of the email in your lost message which will definitely help you finding the mail.
- The search box will be visible on the top of your Yahoo mail account with the title of “Search”, find or any other title which point suggests searching.
- Enter your keyword into the search field and select on search.
4. The missing mail will be visible.