If you have to recover your deleted Yahoo Mail Account and you want to recover the account which you have deleted more than 90 days ago? Yes, you might be able to recover your mail account by using these steps, but the chances are not 100%. If you face any difficulty, you can call yahoo customer support number.
Use this method to Recover Deleted Yahoo! Account-
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- You have to enter Yahoo! ID and select continue.
- Answer security questions on your screen.
- If your identity is clear, a success message “you’re now signed in” will viewed on your screen.
- The successful message is an indication that your account has been reactivated.
- Now you are free to use your Yahoo account.
- You can also change your password for safety purpose.
- You won’t be able to retrieve your emails.
- The email, contact, and data already saved can’t be mended.
YAHOO WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER TWO TYPES OF ACCOUNTS THAT ARE:
- The account which is not be used from last one year
- User who has violated terms of service
There are chances to recover your deleted account if your account doesn’t relate to above two conditions.