Yahoo mail is one of the renowned email service providers across the world. It is a highly professional service provider and has more than billion active users.
If you already have an account on Yahoo mail and you don’t remember your password, we are here to help you for access your Yahoo mail account.
Method to sign in to your Yahoo mail account on PC/ Desktop/ MAC/ Smartphone/ iOs
- Visit the home page of Yahoo.com.
- Enter your Email ID.
3. Enter your Password.
4. Click Sign in.
5. The homepage of your Yahoo Mail account will open.
Method to sign in to your Yahoo Mail with Android Phone
Follow these steps to log in your Yahoo mail with android mail-
- Press the Menu button on your device.
- Tap on Settings.
- Install ‘’Yahoo app’’.
- Now Tap on Add Yahoo Mail account.
- Type Email.
- Type your credentials in required fields.
- Click on Next.
- Synchronize your settings with other devices like PC, Desktop (Optional).
- Click on Next.
- Choose a name you want to display on outgoing mail.
- Now click on Next.
- That is all; your Yahoo Mail account has been configured with Android Mail.
Procedure to sign in to Yahoo Mail without a password
These days everyone is digitally active. There are various emails, social media, e-banking, credit card and thus remembering these many passwords can be a tough task. But, now Yahoo has come up the best solution to this password issue, you don’t have to remember your Yahoo mail password.
Yahoo mail has made its new login feature that is a code sent to your mobile phone login into your Yahoo mail account. The code is valid for only one login. Once you log out, you will be sent a new code.
Yahoo has made this excellence feature for safety purpose.
Procedure to sign in to your Yahoo Account on a Phone
This method will help you to access your Yahoo mail account on Non-smart phone
- Go to http://login.yahoo.com/config/login.
- Enter your credentials email and password.
- Click login.
- You are now logged into your Yahoo account.
- Enjoy the service.