Yahoo provides an email service that allows customers to send and receive emails, but sometimes, your email inbox can get overwhelmed with messages that you do not need or even plan to read. You can delete Yahoo email messages individually or in a block.By using Below Steps-
- The first step to turning the conversations on or off in Yahoo is to click on the gear icon on your Yahoo! and click “Settings”.
- After clicking settings select “viewing email”
- After selecting the viewing email check or uncheck the “enable conversations” option.
- The last step to group and delete emails by conversations in Yahoo is to click “save”.
DELETE AN EMAIL IN CONVERSATION
The following are the steps to delete an email in conversation:
- The first step to delete an email on the conversation is to click on the particular mail check box those you want to delete.
- After clicking on the email click on the delete option at the bottom of the email.
- The last step to delete an email in conversation is to click delete the message.