The following are the steps to forward Yahoo emails from Yahoo mail to Gmail-
- The first step to forward Yahoo emails from Yahoo mail to Gmail is to log-in your Yahoo Mail account. Yahoo can be set forward to any email address including Gmail.There are so many problems reported by many users with getting email forwarding to work.
- After login to your Yahoo mail account click the gear button in the upper right corner and select settings. This will open a new window.
- After selecting the settings click the “Accounts” and tab Your Yahoo Mail account and other connected accounts will be displayed.
- After clicking the Accounts tab click your Yahoo Mail account at the top of the Accounts window.This will open your Yahoo Mail account settings.
- After clicking the Yahoo Mail accounts scroll down and select the “Forward “Option which will allow you to forward messages to the other accounts.
- After selecting the forward option Choose what you want to happen to your messages after forwarding.Yahoo will keep your email stored on your Yahoo account after it is forwarded to the other address. You can choose to store it as is or mark it as Reading.
7. The next step is to enter the email address you want to forward messages to and click “verify”. This will send a verification message to the address you entered.
8. Allow the pop-up if your browser blocks it.Many browsers will block the verification pop-up that appears after clicking “Verify.” If the pop-up doesn’t appear, click the pop-up icon on the right end of the address bar and allow pop-ups from Yahoo Mail.
9. Open the verification message that is sent to the address you entered.You’ll need to use this message to verify that you own the account you entered.
- The last step is to click the link in the verification email which will verify that you own the account and add it to your Yahoo mail account.