This yahoo error with code 33 generates when you try to sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account but Yahoo does not allow you to do so. If you are able to sign in into your Yahoo mail account but the account has been locked, then it will be corrected/unlocked within a specified period on its own. It is also possible that your Yahoo mail account is compromised and that is why it has been locked.
The occurrence of this error results in blocking of the Yahoo Mail account of the user. The user’s mail account gets locked making the user unable to access their emails etc.
There are following possible reasons for getting your mail account blocked:
- A number of unsuccessful sign in attempts
- Sending a number of emails in a short span of time
- Your email account got compromised
- Any kind of suspicious activity detected on your mail account
- Spam mark by recipients on receiving invaluable message
- Unauthorized access to third party applications and software
- POP or IMAP configuration on your account
- Accessing your account from different devices or browsers, at the same time
You can follow the given steps to fix this error and get back the access to your mail account:
Step 1: Go to the Sign-in Helper and enter your sign in Email id or Phone number. You can also enter your recovery email ID or phone number.
Step 2: Now an ‘Account Key’ would be sent to your recovery email id or phone number or some security questions would be asked.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions and your account would be unlocked instantly.