Yahoo Calendar error with code 1111 is associated with the web browser. Sometimes using a different web browser also works in order to correct this error.If you are not able to add Yahoo Calendar to a mobile device or an application like Apple Calendar or Mozilla Lightning, it may be because of the iCal address. With general browser maintenance like cleaning browser’s cookies and cache, updating the browser, temporarily disabling antivirus products or resetting your browser to default settings etc., you can stay away from various issues like problems with buttons or display in the calendars.
Following are the symptoms of this error:
- The user is not able to view his/her calendar.
- The user can’t add Yahoo Calendar to a mobile device or another app.
- None of the calendar’s settings can be viewed or modified.
- Events can’t be added or deleted in a calendar.
Following are the causes that can make this error to appear:
- The main reason for this error is the web browser. Sometimes your web browser’s settings may prevent you from accessing your calendar.
- Sometimes using a different web browser for accessing this app might cause this error to happen.
Following are the possible fixes to this solution:
Step 1: You can access Yahoo Calendar on a mobile browser if your computer system doesn’t support CalDAV (iCal).
Step 2: In case following error messages are displayed, follow the corresponding solutions:
1. Server authentication error: If you are not able to sync Yahoo Calendar to a device or any application, then it is possible that you are providing an incorrect server name or wrong login credentials.
- In such a case, check for the server name in the calendar tools settings. https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com
- Verify the login details. Try signing in to your yahoo mail account on a different device.
- If your password contains special characters like ‘#’ or ‘$’, reset your password to something that does not contain these characters and then sign in.
- If you’re using an iOS device, try to sync your account with the Setup Wizard.
2. Please enter a valid iCal address: This error message is shown when the iCal address doesn’t begin with http://.
Replace “webcals://” with “http://” in the iCal Address field.
- Check if all the calendar settings are proper.
- Now click on “Continue”.
Step 3: Any issue with Display or Navigation.
Yahoo calendar runs on a web browser. So keeping a check on your browser’s maintenance can also remove many problems, be it related to display, navigation etc.
- Check if the same application is working on any other device.
- Clean up your web browser’s cache and cookies.
- Disable any browser enhancements, if enabled.
- Disable any antivirus or firewall products, temporarily.
- Reset your browser to default settings and restart your computer.