Folders given in a yahoo mail will help you to organize the inbox. According to your requirement, you can create, rename and delete the folders. Following steps will help you to create, rename and delete Folders in Yahoo! Mail. If you face any problem to use this method, you can visit yahoo customer support.
Follow these steps to Rename, Create and Delete the folders in Yahoo mail-
PROCEDURE FOR CREATING A FOLDER-
- On the left menu, click on ‘folders’ and then click ‘new folder icon’.
- Enter the name you want.
3. Click enters to save your folder.
PROCEDURE TO DELETE A FOLDER:
- Right click on the folder on the left navigation pane. If you have a Mac device, control-click the folder.
- Choose ‘delete folder’.
PROCEDURE TO CHANGE NAME OF FOLDER
- Right click on the folder which you want to rename. In the case of Mac, control-click on the folder.
- Select ‘Rename Folder.
3. By doing this you will see that the folder name has become editable.
4. Create the new name of the folder.
5. Click enters to save the new name.
PROCEDURE TO CREATE A SUBFOLDER
- Right click on the folder to which you want to add the subfolder. In the case of Mac, control-click the folder.
2. Select ‘Create subfolder’.
3. Enter the name for your subfolder.
4. Press enter to save the subfolder.
PROCEDURETO REPLACE EMAILS TO A FOLDER
- Open the email you want to move.
- Select ‘move’.
- The folder list will be opened.
- Select the destination folder.
- Your folder will be moved.