You can easily set up filters which will automatically send the emails to a particular folder. In this way, you don’t have to pick up every single email and manually transfer it to a folder. You can create up to 200 folders and organize your inbox in many folders. You can also divert the undesirable emails directly into the trash without doing anything.
The following are the steps to create a filter in Yahoo Mail:
1.The first step to creating a filter in Yahoo Mail is to go to settings.
2. After going to settings select filters.
3. After selecting the filters click to add.
4. After clicking add enter the name of the filter in the text box.
5. After entering the name of the filter in the text box select the filter criteria.
6. After selecting the filter criteria choose the folder to which you want to send messages to go to.You can also create a new folder to segregate the incoming messages.
7. Finally, save the changes made.
The following are the steps for editing filters:
- The first step for editing filters is going to settings.
- After going to settings click filters.
3.After clicking filters choose the filter you want to make changes.
- After choosing the filter you want to change click ‘edit’.
- After clicking edit make the changes as per your need and then click save.
SORT FILTERS ORDER
- You can arrange your filters from top to bottom.
- The one at the top will be used if two filters are functional to the two emails.
- You can move the filters up and down by clicking on them and choosing the arrow button to move them up and down.
- For deleting the filters first click settings
- After clicking settings visit the filter on your list.
- After visiting the filters on your list click remove and then click on save.
- After clicking on save click on save again to save the changes you made to the settings.