If you are facing any problems in attaching the clickable photos, links, attachments, then the below instructions have to be followed to customize your emails on windows 10.To configure you can also take the help of Yahoo! customer support help.
The following are the steps to add clickable attachments and links to emails in Yahoo in window 10:
- The first step to adding clickable attachments and links to emails in Yahoo in window 10 is to open your Windows Mail App.
- After opening your windows mail app Click on ‘Add new mail’ button. This will open a new mail window on your screen
- When the new mail window opens on the screen Click on ‘Format’ then the U-shaped icon in the menu. It will enable text formatting option on your mail.
4. In front of ‘headings menu,’ there is a small arrow button which will let you access the paragraph formatting options.
- The last menu customizer Text heading, Titles, and Reference etc.
- In order to attach files to your emails click on the “insert “menu.
- After clicking on insert menu Click on ‘Attach’ to attach your files.
- After clicking attach Click Table to customize tables. Click Link Menu to insert clickable URL. Click Picture Menu to insert images.