How to Reset Outlook Password?
Outlook is a personal information manager developed by Microsoft used as an email application. It is an email client that allows you to connect email host for the communication. It includes contact manager, calendar manager, importing messages from the servers and web browsing. To reset your password you have to change the password on the outlook client and on the email host to match. If you use different password and when you try to send or receive mail, the client will return an error.
Outlook Password Recovery:
To recover your password you need to follow some manual steps or you need to call on our Outlook Toll free helpline number. From outlook information setting you can directly reset your password. User need to letting Outlook remember your account password so when every time you check your mail you need not to enter your password. Recovering Outlook password is not a very lengthy process.
Outlook Password Resetting Steps:
If you lost your password then to recover your password you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you need to click on the “File” tab to locate the Account Information.
- Now you need to click on “Account Settings”.
- Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- To change your password click on your email account and click “”
- After doing this a new screen will display your current Outlook account settings information.
- Now enter your new password in the Password text
- This password should be matching the password used by POP3 or IMAP email account.
- Place a check in the box next to “Remember password.”
- Now click on “Next” tab.
- Click “Finish” to complete the process.
Contact Outlook Technical Support Toll-Free Number:
For Password Recovery of Outlook Account you can call our experts for the guidance on our Outlook Toll-Free number for Outlook Helpline +1(888) 986-4831. Our experts are available 24/7 at your service for any Outlook Help & Support. Recover Your Outlook’s password on a single call.