This Outlook error will prohibit you from using your files or emails properly. It will not let you send or receive any messages and even more, it will slow down your PC. You will face system start-up problems, slow performance, blue screen, system freezing or “Outlook Failed With Error Code (6ba)” error can even crash your Outlook application.
- Due to corrupt PST file
- Incorrect account settings
- Malfunctioning of OS
- Malware infection
- Oversize issue of Outlook data file.
- If the Outlook Inbox contain corrupt email messages
- Less system memory.
Method to fix Rpc Call Failed With Error Code 6ba-
Scan the Computer with Reimage Repair Tool
This repair tool is free to download as well as easy to use. It scans, detects and repairs your computer for system errors like Rpc Call Failed With Error Code 6ba. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Reimage Repair Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click Install to start the installation procedure.
4. Reimage will now install itself on your computer. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point.
5. The tool will automatically start a preliminary scan of your machine to help determine the health of your PC.
6. Once the scan is complete Reimage will tell you which areas of your PC are damaged and if a repair is necessary. If it is, click on the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner.
7. After Reimage has finished it’s repair your computer should be fixed. You may need to restart your computer to complete the process.