Sometime when the users try to connect to the Windows server in order to download the latest updates, the system becomes unable to establish a connection and hence the Outlook Error Code 80072ee2 generates on the display screen.
The error message will be like:
– Windows could not search for new updates. An error occurred while checking for new updates for your computer.
– Some updates were not installed. Failed: 64 updates
Error(s) found: Code 80072EE2 Windows update encountered an unknown error.
Well, the most common reason behind Outlook Error Code 80072ee2 Error error is system corruption. Other than that there are still some other reason such as-
- Erro the in network connection.
- Over-sized Data files.
- The issue with POP3 server.
- Indecent account setting.
- Virus or Malware intrusion.
Method to solve this error-
- Method 1: Download the content again-
Try to download the content again to see if the connection problem was temporary.
- Method 2: Simplify your setup-
if there’s a firewall on the router or modem that blocks the download. If so, the fastest way to get that download to your console may be to simplify your network setup. To do this, follow these steps to establish a direct connection between your console and your modem through an Ethernet cable.
On the modem, remove the Xbox Ethernet cable from your router.
- Plug the Ethernet cable from the Xbox to the modem.
- Turn off the Xbox.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the modem.
- After 1 minute, plug the modem in first, and then wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
- Turn on the Xbox.
- Test your Xbox Live connection. To do this, go to settings, then System Settings. Select Network Settings, select Wired Network and then select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- Sign in to Xbox Live, and then try to download your profile again.
- Method 3: Keep the download screen open-
While the download is in progress, don’t use your Xbox 360 console to play games or perform other activities. Using the console while downloading content might cause the download to pause, stop, or time out.
- Method 4: Check for network connectivity or ISP issues-
Downloading can fail if your Internet service provider (ISP) has set bandwidth or connection time limits. Contact your ISP to determine whether there are any restrictions that can cause your connection to time out.