Sometimes when you try to send an email through Outlook to another location then you may get Outlook error code 3210. Prompting of this error code is so annoying that you cannot be able to access Outlook anymore. So it is very important to fix Outlook error 3210 as soon as possible.
Symptoms of Error 3210-
- “Error 3210” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 3210 when running the same program.
- “Microsoft Outlook Error 3210” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of Error 3210-
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Outlook-related software change (installs or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Outlook-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Outlook-related files.
How to Fix Outlook Error Code 3210 for Mac?
To fix the Outlook, we will have to fix the components as well as optimize the performance of the computer.
Let’s try finding out if it is a component issue related to add-ons, security software interfering the performance or anything related to Outlook within
This command will help you start Outlook with just the basic components.
- Hold Win key and the alphabet ‘R’
- You would be able to view the Run dialog box where you can enter the command “Outlook /safe” (without quotes) and press Enter
- Now, Outlook should pop open, if the issue is not related to external errors.
Now, we will also have to try optimizing the Windows performance from a level that a basic user is allowed to.
Reset Internet Explorer Settings
- Press Win key and the alphabet ‘R’
- You would be able to view the Run dialog box where you can enter the command “cpl” (without quotes) and press Enter key.
- Now, on the Internet Options pop up, click on the Delete button and select everything.
- After the junk settings are cleared, navigate to the security tab.
- Now, move the slider up or down a bit.
- After that, click on “Reset all zones to default level”
- Now, navigate to the Advanced tab and then click on the ‘Reset’
- Then, check the box “Delete personal settings” and then click on Reset button.
Delete Temporary system files
- Hold Win key and the letter ‘R’
- There should be a Run dialog box to put the command “temp” (without quotes) and press “Enter”
- In the folder, delete all the possible files and if there is a prompt to skip files, check the option to not show the dialog always and then click on Yes to all.
- Now, Windows system temporary files are cleared.
Delete user related temporary files.
- Press Windows key and the alphabet ‘R’
- You would be able to view the Run dialog box to paste the command “%temp%” (without quotes) and press Enter
- Then, in the folder, delete all the possible files and if there is a prompt to skip files, check the option to not show the dialog always and then click on Yes to all.
Now, the user related temporary files too are cleared.
Use Disk Cleanup Command to Clear More Junk
- Hold Windows key and the alphabet ‘R’
- You would be able to view the Run dialog box to put the command “cleanmgr” (without quotes) and hit Enter
- Now, on the pop-up, select the drive with the Windows Operating System and Hit Enter
- On the next Window, select the drive and then the option to clean up System files.
- Select all the options except previous Windows version data, if listed.
- Now, click on okay and wait for a few minutes.