Sometimes while developing phones it is very difficult to produce perfect phones without any fault. So here is one of the common error faced by the people using Microsoft Windows Phones – 80072F30. This error on Windows Phone 8 is one of those annoying error which users face while working on their Windows Phone device.
- You’ll not be able to Sync Mailbox.
- When trying to add another Email account.
- Mostly happens when trying to sync using an operator provided internet connection.
Methods to Fix Error Code 80072F30 in Windows Phones-
Method 1 : Date and Time Method
Set your Date and Time Manually. See here on How to do it.
- Go to: Settings –> Date and Time.
- Uncheck Automatically Option.
- Set Date and Time Manually.
Method 2 : Update APN
Sometimes this happens just because of the reason that Internet APN and the access points in the customer data plan are not same. To check and update the APN settings.
- Call the Customer Care and ask for the APN settings (Make Sure to Setup APN Manually).
- Go to: Settings –> Access Point –> Add.
- Check if the Settings are same as described by the executive or re-add them.
Method 3 : Sync Calendar with an Exchange Account
This happens because the date on the server side and on the device are not same. The only way to fix using this method is to contact System Administrator and check for the right date and time.
Method 4 : Inbound / Outbound Port Settings
Sometimes this is found that this error is fixed by correcting the Inbound and Outbound Settings.
- Go to: Settings –> Email + Accounts.
- Now look over the internet for the right inbound and outbound settings for your Email Server like Gmail, Yahoo and more.
- Tap on the account to check the inbound and outbound settings in your Windows Phone Device.
- Compare the settings with the internet ones. If they are not correct, Correct them.
- If you are unable to correct them, then delete the account and reconfigure according to the the given inbound and outbound settings provided on the internet.
Method 5: Correct the APN on your SIM
Your phone may be trying to connect to your wireless provider using the wrong Access Point Name.
- To fix this, go to Menu > Settings > Access Point > Add.
- Once there, you’ll need to enter the details provided by your wireless provider.