Sometimes Hotmail is not loading on my computer is reported more frequently over The World. But we can solve this issue easily, by using the following steps.
Steps to Fix Hotmail not Loading Issue:-
- In the first step, Check your internet connection by opening another website in a browser if it loads perfectly but Hotmail is giving an error. Then there may be a problem with your computer, let’s move to next step.
- Open Internet Explorer which is now Edge, open Internet Options and click on Advance settings.
- In the advanced tab, click on the HTTP 1.1 settings; here you have to disable the HTTP 1.1 and enable the use of HTTP 1.1 through a proxy.
- Click on Apply and save the settings by OK.
- Then, Restart the Internet Explorer, so that all the new settings are implemented.
- Now open Hotmail.com in your browser, you will see it will open successfully.