Hotmail error code is basically the window live messenger error. It generates while sending the mail through the messenger by using a platform. It originates from the Microsoft Corporation. When user wants to sends a mail to the other user but there is some problem occurs and window shows you a message that sorry for the inconvenience. We are unable to process your task because of error 1.
Symptoms of Hotmail Error Code 1:
There are some symptoms from which you can find out that what kind of error you are facing. And what is the regarding solution for that particular error.
- When “error1” occurs it appears and crashes the program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes at the timing of running that same programs.
- At that time windows live messenger error code 1is displayed.
- Windows run slowly and according to window mouse or keypad responds slowly.
- Your computer periodically freezes at that time for a few seconds.
Cause of Hotmail Error Code 1:
- Here are causes of the error 1
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of window live messenger software
- Corruption in Windows registry
- Virus and malware infection
- Other programs maliciously or mistakenly deleted
Fixing Error 1:
Here are some steps that you need to follow for the fixing of the error 1
Step-1: Repair all the registry entries associated with error 1
You have to repair all the entries that all done in the registry files which associated from the error 1
Step-2: Conduct a full malware scan of your PC for searching the malware
Malware scanning of your computer is needed because main cause of the error sometimes related to the malware problem. So do the complete malware scan of your computer.
Step-3: Clean out your system junk with disk cleanup
Just clean out all the junks that are store on your disk at the time of your work.
Step-4: Update your PC device drivers
Update your PC device driver for the better result of fixing the error 1.
Step-5: Utilize Windows system restores to “undo” recent system changes
Restores the window system.
Step-6: Uninstall and reinstall the window live messenger associated with error 1
Now do the uninstallation and reinstallation of the windows live messenger.
Step-7: Run Windows system file checker
Check the file with window system file checker.
Step-8: Install all updates windows
There you see the upcoming updating. So go for the latest one.
Step-9: Check hard drive corruption
Now cleaning process starts and your error must be removed.
Step-10: Test your memory RAM for corruption
Testing the memory RAM for finding that from where corruption occurs.