Error 0x8004102a appears in Hotmail account when the PC crashes and freezes to a certain extent. It will seriously affect our use of the PC, so it is very important to fix this issue. If you’re looking for the solution to fix error 0x8004102a then this post will help you by following the below methods-
The reason for 0x8004102a error message with Hotmail account:
The error 0x8004102a appears because of many reasons such as wrong registry entries misconfigured system files or due to miscommunication between the computer and the Automatic update service.
- Manual Resolution
- Professional Option
Method-1 Manual Resolution-
- Start the computer, and then log on as an administrator.
- Click the Get going button then select “Accessories and Programs”, System Tools, then select Restore.
- Select “Restore my PC to an earlier date” in the new window, and then select the “Next” button.
- Inside the “select a restoration point” list, select the freshest system backup date and then select the “Next” option.
- In the verification screen, click “Next”.
- After the verification, restart your computer.
Method-2 Recommended Method-
Step 1: Download SmartPCFixer and Launch the software.
Step 2: Run the software and select the “Quick Scan” option.
Step 3: select the “Fix All” option in order to fix all computer errors with one click.
Step 4: Congratulations, error removed completely!