Hotmail allows the users to first create an event then share it with your contacts to remind them about the coming events. To create a calendar event in Hotmail, you can follow these simple steps-
Steps to Create & Share Calendar Events in Hotmail:-
- After you log in to your Hotmail inbox, you can create a calendar from the drop down menu button at the upper left end.
- From the drop-down, click on the Calendar, then select NEW from here. Enter all of the details for the event, you want to create.
- You will need to give the
- Title of event
- Location of the event
- Date of begin
- Date of end
- Time of begin
- Time of end
After you give all of the information, you have to just save the event in Hotmail Calendar.
- In addition, to reminding yourself about an event, Hotmail calendar can also remind others in your contacts, by using the email.
- To share the event from the calendar, you have to press the share button at the top then enter the email from your contacts. Click on “share” button.