Outlook is the new name for Microsoft’s web email service, formerly known as Hotmail and Windows Live Mail. If you need to change your password you just follow these simple steps-
- To change a password of your existing Hotmail account, you will need to sign in first.
- After sign in Hotmail inbox, just at the upper end of the right side, you can see a profile picture OR just an icon CLICK on it.
- From the drop-down menu, just under the 4 status-options, there is a “VIEW ACCOUNT” button click on it.
- After this from the left pane, under the big circle having ‘Add a Photo’ written on it there is a link toChange Password.
- At next, if your account is not verified then it may ask you to verify your identity by sending a code to the phone number OR email it.
- Now you will back to password change screen, where you will first enter your existing password. Then enter the new password which you want to replace the old one, and then reenter it to avoid any mistake.
- Save the Hotmail password, by using the button on the screen.
- Now, the password for your Hotmail account has been changed successfully.