If you have been receiving harassing emails that you don’t want to see in your inbox or you receiving any newsletter from a company you don’t want to, then Hotmail has block feature to block specific domain or email address.
Steps to Block Someone on Hotmail:-
- Go to Microsoft’s log-in page or type “Hotmail.com” in your address bar of your browser, you will be directed to Microsoft login page.
2. Enter your Username or Phone number in the respective field and then click “Next” to enter your password.
3. After clicking “Next”, enter your password for your Hotmail account. Then click “Sigh in”. You will then be directed to your Hotmail page.
- Click on “Setting” Button which is on the top right side of the page.
- After clicking “Setting” Button, there will be a drop down appeared, click on “options”.
6. Under the “junk email” section, click on “blocked senders”.
7. Add the email address which you want to block in the respective field and clicks add (+), then click save to confirm the blocking of the mail address.