To add people to your contact list on Hotmail is easy to keep their information on hand. That moment user have been added as a contact they will also appear on MSN Messenger so you can see them when the user is online and also chat with them. There are two methods to add people to the contact list.
The following are the steps to add new contacts to your Hotmail contacts:-
- In the first step, the user has to open the web browser. And then Go to Hotmail link- http://www.hotmail.com.
- Then a new page opens with a bunch of categories. Now, user Click the red box that says “People”.
3. After the second step, a dialog box will appear where the user has to click on “New” option.
- Now a page (within the page) opens that says “Add new contact.” So, the user has to fill all the information.
- Click “Save” at the Top.
- In the first step, Click on the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose multiple contact option like- Facebook, Google, or both to connect to your contacts list.A window will appear asking you to confirm the connection. Click on “okay” or “connect”.
- Once you’ve approved the connection, you should have no problem adding your Facebook friends or Google contacts to your Hotmail account.