There are certain things which are more stressful than finding that you have deleted an important mail. There are a lot of steps which you can follow to track it down.From checking your trash and other folders to running file recovery software there are so many options. Whether you are using web based email or an email client see the following steps below for retrieving an important message:
Methods to Recover deleted Emails In Gmail
Method 1 (With the help of Trash)
1. The first step to recovering Gmail deleted emails is to check the trash section. When you mark an email for deletion it is sent to your trash folder for a few days before it is permanently deleted. Different email services keep the messages in the trash for different amounts of time but emails may sit there for up to 30 days.
2. After checking the trash section we search the deleted messages.
3. After we find the deleted messages we mark the particular mail to be deleted and move to the inbox.
4. After moving to the inbox search the inbox and we can easily find the deleted mail we get the deleted messages which we can recover easily after searching.
Method 2 (With the help of Spam)
The other way of finding the deleted emails is going to Spam and checking the deleted emails from there.
1. In the first step, you have to go to the “mail” and click spam.
2. After clicking the “spam” mark the emails to be deleted.
3. Then click “not spam” option In your inbox you will find all the deleted emails.
Note: Trash and Spam are the best methods for recovering the deleted emails. If we do not recover the deleted emails within 30 days then trash does not show the deleted emails within that time period.