In Gmail, you have many different types of themes for your inbox like scenes ranging from a mountain view to a beach sunset and many unique color schemes. Sometimes you might be feeling tired to staring at the default theme daily, then fortunately you have good option to change a new exciting theme by follow these easy steps-
Steps to change gmail theme –
1. “Sign in” into your Gmail account.
2. Select the “settings” icon. It will show you at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Choose the “Themes” option.A page with a list of themes will load.
4. Tap on the theme to try it out.The theme you’ve selected will have a little box around it. The complete page will be changed to that theme, and you can choose if you want it.
5. Your selected theme is automatically saved and will be displayed every time when you sign in your account.