This error is a MICROSOFT ACTIVE SYNC authentication error, mostly being experienced by the users of Blackberry 10 i.e. Z10, Q10, Q5 or the BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK. This pops up only when the user is trying to set up an email account or an ACTIVE SYNC ACCOUNT or may be trying to activate the BB10 smartphone to the BB Device Services, which can be displayed in one of the following two ways:
- Service for an email account is not available. Access should be available soon.( while set up an email account or an ACTIVE SYNC ACCOUNT)
- Service for an email account is not available. Contact your system administrator to regain access.(while activating the BB10 smartphone to the BB Device Services)
- Device freezes and crashes while trying to access multiple applications.
- Slower running of applications.
- Lagging up of response time.
- OS will become corrupted.
- Registry errors.
- Excessive startups entries.
- RAM decline.
- Hardware declination.
- Unnecessary program installations.
- Fragmented files.
here, are the solution to resolve this error…
1.. Active sync or email set up “[ERROR 403]”
Firstly enable the Active Sync in mailbox setting. If it is already being enabled but still facing the error then follow the below steps:
- If you are on a BlackBerry Playbook, it could be that the IBM Lotus Notes Traveller has been configured to deny access to certain devices. To fix this, the administrator would need to make a little edit to the NTSConfig.xml file.
- Open up the file on the server.
- Search the line: <PROPERTY NAME= “ALLOWED_USER_AGENT_REGEX”.
- Make its value=”.*” it’s a representation of a wild card to allow all devices and it is its default value too.
- If the admin is using the string for accessing to the BlackBerry Playbook then the user agent would be displayed as Version 126.96.36.1998: “RIM-PlayBook/2.0
2.. BlackBerry Bold”[ERROR 403]”
- Usually experienced during the usage of default browser of blackberry.
- Just use the PC to access the large size files and for downloading.
- Before doing the above steps try hard resetting the device, clear up some memory on device and so on.