This error mostly occurs on the PC. In this, the user will view a pop-up style error message showing the type of error 404 numeric 7. After getting this the PC will start slowing down and even start to freeze or crash. Thus, leading the user to experience a decline.
This is a very common problem if such an issue is affecting the PC then a message showing or displaying “FORBIDDEN ERROR” will be seen on the screen. If the user clicks on it then it will display again later.
- This is a vast problem that may prevent a treatment program from its correct functioning or be working.
- This may lead the user to lose its information from the files being focused by him.
- This may even cause corruption in the file so that we can’t deal with it.
- It may be seen while installing a program or uninstalling a game.
- Click on the start button.
- Select Setting Control Panel.
- Select ADD OR REMOVE Programs option.
- Select any of the programs that the user want to uninstall. Select “change/Remove” button.First, Open up Notepad by pressing Windows Key + R to open Run and type notepad to get a new Notepad-Paste the following text: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save the file with CTRL + S — name it whatever you like, but be sure that it ends in.reg to make it a Registry file.
- Double-click the new file and confirm adding it to the Registry.
- Now, you can restart the computer to re-enable automatic updates, or open the Start Menu and choose Control Panel > Windows Update to check for updates on the web manually. You should find new updates waiting for you, despite XP not receiving any updates since 2014.