Error code 707 is a typical Gmail error. Gmail is an email service provided by the largest internet giant Google Inc. It is an email service that is most widely used by web based email provider.
The error code 707 is usually displayed in any one of the following formats:
- “Oops… the system encountered a problem (#707)”
- “Server error occurred and your email was not sent (error 707)”
The main causes responsible for the error 707 are as follows:
- Outdated browser.
- Cache storage being full of junk files.
- History being full of junk contents.
- Lab background feature being set as enabled.
- login the Gmail account and click on gear box and select settings.
- Switch on to the lab tab under the settings.
- Search for background send, if not located then find it using search box at the bottom.
- Once you find it then just disable it of, now try to send the mail.
- If you still get the error 707 then simply download the latest browser from reliable website.
- Thus it is advisable to update the browser.
Try clearing cache and web browser history. If the web browser history and cache is full of junk files, then you might experience this error on your system.
Temporarily disable your virus checker as Internet security, firewall and anti-virus applications can prevent Gmail from working correctly.
Try disabling any browser extensions and starting the browser again. Start Chrome/Firefox/IE in incognito/private/in Private mode.