This is the error that occurs on the client side only due to the either the URL or page being searched by the user has been deleted or something that is requested by the user that has no meaning. This is not a very big problem. The error gives the simple message as:
Every website shows this error when the page is not available.
Thus the site has been designed/programmed as:
- The page you are accessing has been removed.
- The page may be not available.
- The search made has no meaning.
Ex. “Hjhkiuytrf” has no literal means.
- The URL has been wrong.
- Junk registry entry.
- Cache issues in the browser.
- DNS server problems.
- Junk files in the browser.
This error may occur in various forms:
1. 404 ERROR
2. 404 CONTENT NOT FOUND
3. HTTP 404 NOT FOUND
4. ERROR 404
5. THE REQUESTED URL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS SERVER
6. 404 PAGE NOT FOUND
- Delete the history of browser, cookies, cache and other plugins data.
- Remove junks and junk registry files.
- Check the URL.