Gmail error 8770 is all about sending of files. Users face this problem with error code 8770 while sending a file or messages to their friends, relatives or business person etc. This error shows that the file or message which you are sending is too large to send.
Generally, this kind of pop up occurs on your screen which is basically an alert by the server that message which you are sending is too large.
- File or message is too large to send.
- Technically the message or file is more than 25mb in size.
- Not enough space in your outbox.
Make sure you perform the following:
1. Delete the oversized message from your outbox
Delete the message or file which is large in size. Or remove the attachment having large size.
2. Compress the size of attachment and make it less than 25mb
Make sure that your file size is less than 25mb.
Here are the ways through which you can send your attachment and avoid this error 8770:
Step 1: First you need to “Sign in” to your Gmail account using your login credentials.
Step 2: Now click on the “Compose” option to write or send a new message.
Step 3: Now click on “Attach” icon.
Step 4: Choose the files from your device which you want to upload and tap on “Open”.
Step 5: Finally the file will get attach effectively.
You can also try the following:
- First of all, check that you are using supported browser.
- You can also try turning off the proxy settings in your web browser.