Gmail error 6922 is a temporary error that might appear while trying to open an attachment in your mail account. This error leaves the user unable to download any attachment, be it any pdf file or some images etc.
With the occurrence of this error, the following message is displayed:
“We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. You can view the Apps Status Dashboard for the current status of the service.
If the issue persists, please visit the Gmail Help Center
Try Again Sign Out
Hide Detailed Technical Info
Numeric Code: 6922”
This is a temporary error that is nothing to do with the client side that is, this is only related to the Server. The following can be the possible causes of this error:
1. Gmail might have found the attachment in your mail suspicious.
2. Gmail blocks some attachments like certain links, executable files etc.
The steps to solve this error are given below:
Step 1: You should first Update your browser to the latest version.
Step 2: You can also try downloading your file(s) by accessing your Gmail account on a different browser.
Step 3: Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies.
• In Google Chrome browser, click on More icon and select “More Tools”.
• From More tools options, select “Clear browsing data”.
• In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the checkboxes against “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files”.
• You can set the time from when you want to delete the data from the “Obliterate the following items from” drop down menu. You can choose “the beginning of the time”.
• Now, click on “Clear browsing data” at the bottom of the window.
Step 4: Disable the browser extensions (if any) and launch the web browser again.
Step 5: You can also disable your antivirus, malware scanners and other virus checkers, temporarily.
Now sign out of your Gmail account, refresh and sign in again.