Safe senders list is a list of domains and email addresses which you want to receive Emails from without any problem. If you receive any emails from one of them then it will never go into the spam folder.
The following are the three different ways of creating a safe senders list in Gmail:
- For a top level domain (com, net, edu etc.)
- For a domain name (semiahmooresortassociation.com)
- For an email address (INVOICING@semiahmooresortassociation.com, email@example.com etc.)
There are other ways of creating a safe senders list but the above mentioned ways are the best:
1. The first step to creating a safe senders list in Gmail is to Log in into your Gmail account.
2. After login to your Gmail account navigate to the settings.
3. After navigating to the settings click on the “filters” menu
4. After clicking on the filters click on the create new filter which you can find at the
Bottom of the filter settings page.
5. After clicking on the create new filter enter the top level domain, domain name or the email address in the from field and click on “Create new filter with this search”
6. After clicking on “Create new filter with this search “in the next screen select the check box marked as “Never send it to Spam “and click on create new filter”.