When you need to use different account for different resolutions, additional email addresses can be useful. More than one email address can be tied to your own Gmail address.
1. Go to Google sigh up page https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en and create a new Google account and fill out the details for the accounts on the field provided. This will be your secondary account in Gmail.
2. Log on to your secondary account.
3. Go to Settings.Click on the gear icon and select “Settings” which is on the upper right on the screen.
4. Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP and click on “Add a forwarding address”.
5. Enter the email address of your primary Gmail account. Click “next”.
6. After clicking Next,pop-up will appear on the screen. Click “proceed”” button.
7. A confirmation message is shown on the screen
8. Now log on to the primary account. Google will send a confirmation email to your primary Gmail account, which you can see by logging out of the secondary account and signing into the primary account. Click the verification link in the email.
By clicking on the verification url, a confirmation mail will appear on the screen. Click “Confirm”.
9. Now log on to the secondary account and go to settings. Then go to “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”. Then check the Forward a copy of incoming mail.
10. Then click “save changes” at the bottom of the page.