There is more than one way to attach a photo to Gmail message. If you’re new to Gmail, or if you have never attached a photo to an outgoing Gmail message before then we are here to help you.
The following step will help you to attach a photo to gmail message:
1. In the first step you have to click to the word “Google” then the word “Gmail” will appears. Click on “Gmail”.
2. Below the word “Gmail,” you will see the “Compose” button. Click it, and a blank email message box will appear.
3. At the bottom of your blank message box, you will see an icon that looks like a paper clip. Move your mouse cursor over there.
4. When you move your mouse over the paper clip, a new set of icons will appear. One of them looks like a camera; if you move cursor over it, it will read “Insert Photos.” Click it.
5. When you click on the camera icon, a dialog box “Add an Image” will appear, and the rest of your screen gets grayed out. Now you have the Different options just choose the correct one.
Multiple options will be like:
- uploading it from your computer
- by entering an image URL from a website
6. Click “Choose File,” and a window that allows you to select photos from your computer will open. It Navigates to the location of the image you would like to add and select it.
7. Once you have selected your file, click “Open” at the bottom of the window, and wait for the file to upload.
8. Once the image has uploaded, enter your recipient’s email address, your subject line, and any message you wish to send.
9. You have now sent an email with your chosen photo attached.