Creating a Gmail contacts list in your account is one of the most useful features in order to find a particular user easily. Below given are few easy steps to add contacts in Gmail Account.
Method to Add a New Contact:
1. Sign in your Gmail account by entering your username and password.
2. Click on the “Gmail” menu in the top left corner under the Google logo and select “Contacts”. This will open a new Google contacts window.
3. Click on the pink colored “+” button at the bottom right corner. This is the “Add new contact” button.
4. The Create contact dialogue box would open, as shown below:
5. Enter the details of the contact like Name, Company, Email address, Phone number etc. You can click on ‘More’ option to include more options like ‘Birthday’ etc.
6. Click on the “Save” option to save your contact.