This is a most interesting facebook trick which helps you to find who really views (visits) your Facebook Profile most often. Now a days many fake apps are spreading on Facebook with fake information about profile views. We cannot say those Facebook profile view statuses are true to believe. Because most of those profiles are created for marketing and to earn money by attracting users. These two methods will help you to find the most visited people in your Facebook profile.
Method-1 (View Facebook Page Source)
Facebook is not giving the option to find the people who view your profile, but we can find it manually. Do not believe the apps in the Facebook which are giving info about profile views because all are spam, and it may spread virus program in your computer. Follow the given below instructions to find facebook profile views.
1. Choose and Open your desired browser which you feel comfortable to view page source and login to the Facebook account from your computer.
2. If you are using Google chrome browser then it will be easy for you to view Facebook page source because view page source option is given in the right click of the mouse. Now login to your Facebook account and right click and go to the option > view page source.
3. Your Facebook account source page will look like the screenshot given below.
4. Now search the word “Friends List” in the page source by pressing the buttons control + F (command + F for Mac users).
5. Your browser will show the “Friends List” word from the viewed Facebook page source.
6. Near to “Friends list,” you can see some string of numbers. Those numbers are the profile Ids of the people who viewed your Facebook profile many times. I am just showing an example for you to find the most visited person using those numbers. Just pick a number from that page source and place it in your address bar as like the format is given below.
That’s all now you can apply for the numbers one by one in the address bar and identify who they are.
Method-2 (Use Google Analytics)
Google Analytics is the official website of Google made for Webmasters to track the visitors on a website or blog easily. Google Analytics also allow users to track our official Facebook pages, but this trick won’t allow us to track Facebook profile pages. If you are searching a trick to track your Facebook official pages then follow this method.
1. If you are existing user of Google account then easy for you to sign up in Google Analytics because of you no need to fill the whole form. Just sign up in it and go to your account and add your Facebook page in the option “new web property” and get your tracking id.
3. Now search for “HTML Box” inside the facebook account and install it. After installing HTML Box you can see it in apps page or on the Facebook page.
4. Open that HTML Box and paste your copied converted code it and select Confirm or OK. That’s all now you finished this method. Keep track.