Are you uncomfortable sharing your friend list on Facebook with the general public? Facebook allows you to hide your list from view if you so desire. And if you’re sick of seeing a certain “friend’s” posts, you can banish them from sight without them ever knowing. Read on after the jump to find out how.
1. In the first step, user has to log into facebook. And enter your email address.And password and click log-in
2. In this step Click the “Friends” button below on your cover photo.This will open a list of all of your friends.
3. Now, click the “Manage” button.This is the little square button next to the “+Find Friends” button. It has a pencil icon on it.
4. In this step select “Edit Privacy”.This will open a new window where you can adjust your privacy settings for your friend list.
5. Now, select your privacy options.Next to “Friend List”, click the drop-down menu to see your privacy options. If you don’t want anyone to see your friends list, select “Only Me”. You can also set it to a custom setting, or to one of the lists you’ve created.