When you see something that you think violates the Facebook Terms such as nudity, bullying, graphic violence, or spam, you may wish to report it. Facebook provides ways to report someone for violating terms even if you do not have a Facebook account.
1. Reporting Someone with an Account. Log on to Facebook. Navigate to Facebook’s login page on your web browser and log-in
2. Search for the person or page that you want to report.Enter the person or page’s name in the search bar located at the top of the page.
3. Click the “Setting” button.The button is located at bottom right hand corner of the cover photo. It is next to the buttons “Add Friend” and “Message.” Once you click the “Setting” button, a window will pop up. On this window, find “Report” and click it.
4. In this step, you can select the reason why you want to report the account.After you click “Report,” a window will appear with the options “Report content shared” or “Report this account.” Choose the one you feel is most appropriate.
5. After selecting option click “Continue”.