Once you have your account, you can log into your Facebook profile from any computer or mobile device, anywhere in the world. You can log-in with your desktop or smart phones.
Method-1 (On Desktop)
1. In the first step open the Facebook homepage.Use your web browser and navigate to the Facebook home page, Link: www.facebook.com
2. In the second step, enter your email address.In the upper-right corner of the Facebook home page, there will be a field for your email address.
3. Now, enter your password.You will need to enter your password that you created in order to log in. If you forgot your password, click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign-in fields.
4. In this step choose whether or not you to want you want to stay logged in.If you are using your own computer, you may want to check the “Keep me logged in” box.
5. Now click the “Log-In” button.
Method-2 (smart phone)
1. In this method download the “Facebook app”. This app will allow you to log into Facebook without having to use your browser. If you don’t want to use the app, you can use your phone’s browser and visit the Facebook mobile page.
2. After downloading app open the app in your mobile. Find the app on the home screen of your phone, and “icon” on it to open it.
3. Enter your e-mail address and password.The first time you open the app, you will be asked for your email address and password. Use the email address that you created your Facebook account with. If you forgot your password, click the link below the sign-in boxes and follow the instructions to have it reset.
- You will automatically be logged in when you open the app next time. If you don’t want to stay logged in, you will need to sign out of the app from the menu.
4. After entering email address and password, click the “Login” button.