Solutions for Network error on facebook: iPhone & iPad app.
Reported devices: iPhone 5,iPhone 4s, iPad Mini, iPod Touch
Solution-1 (Logout & login)
In the first step, if you installed FaceBook app on your both iPhone or iPad devices and it’s on same Wifi network, follow my guide.
- On your iPad, remove Facebook app, FaceBook Messenger app, remove Facebook account settings in Setting app.
- Turn off your iPhone.Reinstall 2 apps and set your FaceBook settings again in iPad settings app.
Solution-2 (Reinstall the app)
Uninstall the FaceBook app and install it again.
Solution-3 (logout/login FB and turn off/on Wifi)
- Log out and close Facebook app
- Turn off Wifi
- Turn on Wifi or use Mobile data
- Open Facebook app and log in again. Refresh the news feed
Solution-4 (Reset network settings)
Reset network setting via Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.