As we know that Facebook is a social platform mostly used for sending photos, videos and audio files and do chat with friends, relatives or with professionals. But sometimes it becomes typical to access due to some common errors for example, “Error 190”. It is the most common error faced by many Facebook users. It can corrupt your Facebook application.
For some players, the following error message appears on connecting to Facebook in Best Fiends:
There are two steps for solve Facebook error code 190 Android
Step 1: Install the Facebook App
1. Quit the Best Fiends app
2. Install the Facebook app and sign in
3. Start Best Fiends and try connecting to Facebook in the game
Step 2: Reinstallation of Best Fiends and Facebook
1. Uninstall Best Fiends from your device.
2. Uninstall the Facebook application, if installed
3. Delete your browser’s cache.
To do this, go to the Device Settings > Applications > [the name of your browser] > Clear Cache
4. Restart the device
5. Reinstall Best Fiends and, optionally, the Facebook App as well
6. Try to connect the game to your Facebook account again