In Two-Step verification is a security measure that requires an extra code when you log in. When enabled, Facebook will require a code from your mobile phone during login. This code is created by the Code Generator tool in the Facebook app. You can also have it sent to your phone via SMS. You just have to follow below steps.
1. In the first step, user has to log in to And enter your email address. And password and click log in
2. In the Second step, you go to the upper right corner of your home page, select Account “Settings” from the menu that appears.
3. In the third step after selecting the “Settings” option, this will open the Security Settings page.
4. In the next step click the “Login Approvals” option.This will expand the Login Approvals section. You’ll see a checkbox.
5. Check the Login Approvals box.This will begin the setup process for two-step security. Click “Get started” to begin.
6. Enter your mobile number. You need to have a phone number associated with your Facebook account. Facebook will send your code to this number if you can’t use the Code Generator tool. You can’t turn two-factor security on without entering your phone number.
- You’ll be sent a text when you enter a new number. Enter the code that gets texted to you to verify your number. And open your Facebook account.
7. So, every time when you log-in with your Facebook account you get a new code that helps you to protect your account.