Facebook becoming one of the largest video sharing site. Facebook does not offer to download videos from its site like YouTube. Below the simple that tell you how to download videos form Facebook.
1. Open Facebook and find the video you want to download.
2. Right-click on the video and select Show video URL.
3. A small pop-up window should appear, with the video URL. Press Ctrl+C on the keyboard to copy the URL.
4. In the browser’s Address bar, press Ctrl+V to paste the video URL.
5. Modify the video URL, changing the “www” at the beginning of the URL to “m”. The URL should then start with https://m.facebook.com/
6. Once changed, press Enter to open the mobile version of the page and follow the steps below, depending on your browser.
Steps for Phone:
To save video on your mobile is very easy. If you are using mobile browser, you will be automatically redirected to mobile version of Facebook website i.e. https://m.facebook.com . Just touch and hold on video to save it for later use.
Steps for Android:
1. First, Install ES file Explorer on your Android phone.
2. Now open any video on facebook application and click on the drop down arrow for particular post to get options.
3. Tap on ‘save video’ the video will be saved to your saved list of links and videos.
4. Go to the Facebook options by tapping the hamburger menu and click ‘Saved’.
5. It will show you the list of saved videos, links, and other stuff.
- Click on video you want to download, you will get the option ‘Open with ES Downloader’.
- Click on ‘Just once’ or ‘Always’ to save the video for offline viewing.