Creating a Facebook fan page is a marvelous way to promote your business, build awareness for a cause, gather support for your band, or to advertise in a number of other ways. If you’d like to create a Facebook fan page, follow these easy steps.
1. In the first step, user has to log into And enter your email address.And password and click log-in
2. Click on the settings gear in the top right-hand corner of your page.You can find it to the far right of the page.
- Click on “Advertising.”
- Look under “Step 1: Build Your Facebook Page” to the left of the center of the screen and click on “Create a Page”.
3. Click on the type of page you’d like to create.
4. Click on “Get Started.” After you’ve chosen the appropriate category and provided basic information, you’ll be able to start adding some information for your page.
5. Upload a profile picture.You can upload the photo from your computer or a website. Choose a photo that will represent the person or place you are trying to promote.
- Click “Save Photo”.
6. In this step, you’ll provide basic information about your cause. You should include a description as well as a website because this will improve your rankings.
- You can also provide another link, such as the link to your organization’s Twitter page.
- Click whether or not the page represents a real celebrity or famous person.
- Click “Save Info”.
7. Decide whether you want to enable ads.Choose whether or not you’d like to enable ads. Advertising is a great way to reach out to more people, but if you choose this option, you’ll have to pay for it and provide your credit card information.
- Click on either “Enable Ads” or “Skip” to move on.