We log in to Facebook and see the same background home page every time. I personally get bored seeing it. Aren’t you bored looking at it? You can be creative and change the background look of your Facebook home page. For this, Facebook Themes extension for the browser Google Chrome is available. This extension allows users to change the background look and offers to make a selection from a wide range of themes. You just follow the simple steps.
Follow the steps given below to change Facebook Theme:
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store and install facebook Themes Click on Free or Add to Chrome button and the extension will be installed.
2. Right click on any extension installed in your Chrome and go to Manage.
3. Look for Facebook Themes among all the installed extensions and click on its options. It will open a new tab and you will see two tabs:
The installed tab displays all the installed extensions and the Explore tab displays all the themes you can install. The extension offers a wide variety of themes for the user. As per your need, select the theme and click on Install.
4. Once the theme is installed, refresh your Facebook home page and it will change its background look automatically.
5. If you feel like you want the default Facebook home page again, go the Installed tab. Click on the Disable button and you will see the default Facebook home page.