1. In the first step, user has to log in to And enter your email address. And password and click log in
2. In this step, user goes to the top right of the screen, move the mouse over the down arrow and click “Privacy Settings”.
3. After open the privacy setting, select an option.It’ll show you what your options are; choose one of them-
- If you click “Public” option, all of your information and posts will be available to anyone who comes across your page.
- If you Click “Friends” option, your information will be available for your friends to see.
- The third option is “Custom” option; it’ll open a little window asking you who you’re wanting to make your account visible to. Friends, specific people/lists or only you. It’ll give the option of having friends tagged in photos. It’ll also give you a bar to type in who’s allowed to see your information.
- Select which option you want and click “Save Changes”.
4. Go back to your home page and your settings should be saved.