These 1200 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Facebook Inc. related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system.
Keeping track of when and where your 1200 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Causes of Facebook error 1200:
1. Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Facebook software.
2. Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Facebook-related software change (install or uninstall).
3. Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Facebook-related program files.
4. Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Facebook-related files.
Symptoms of Facebook error 1200:
1. Error 1200 appears and crashes the active program window.
2. Your PC frequently crashes with Error 1200 when running the same program.
3. Facebook Error 1200 is displayed.
4. Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
5. Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
Steps for solve facebook error 1200:
Step 1: Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 1200
Step 2: Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Step 3: Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
Step 4: Update Your PC Device Drivers
Step 5: Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Step 6: Uninstall and Reinstall the Facebook Program Associated with Error 1200
Step 7: Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
Step 8: Install All Available Windows Updates
Step 9: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows