If you accidentally delete any Email, you think it’s gone forever and there is no way to recover them, then you are not aware of few things that might have happened to your email. If you delete any email they are automatically moved to “Recently Deleted” folder or “Trash” folder and they remain there for up to seven days. After that, there is no retrieval and the emails will be removed permanently by AOL system. Follow these steps to recover deleted email from trash folder:
1. Go to the link- http://aol.com Tab on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail at upper right corner of the AOL page.
2. Sign in to your AOL account. Enter your username or Email address and password.
3. Tab on the “Trash” icon located on the left panel.
4. You’ll able see all of your deleted emails that are not older than seven days. If you want to recover or restore any of the emails then tab on the check box to select the email message.
5. Now tab on the “Action” option above then in the pull down menu, click on “Inbox” under “Move To” group of commands.